Sean Anthony Woods
- Partner - Law Badgers, 02/10/2020
- Personal Injury 60%
- Civil Rights 25%
- Wrongful Death 5%
- Civil Litigation 5%
- Criminal Defense/DUI 5%
I have extensive battle-tested experience in Litigation, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Federal 42 USC § 1983 claims. I have taken these cases to the 9th Circuit Federal Court of Appeals. My videos speak for themselves.
I am unafraid of Insurance Companies, Opposing Counsel, Juries, and everything in between.
I have won against the biggest insurance companies around through trial victory, Pre-trial settlements, and Pre-litigation settlements. I will fight and get you what's yours.
Sean has helped clients recover millions of dollars in damages in litigation matters relating to Personal Injury and including but not limited to, contractual breaches, theft of trade secrets, Injuries, and more.
I am an Arizona native born in Tucson and raised in Phoenix.
I am Licensed to Practice in the following jurisdictions:
District Court of Arizona
Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
United States Supreme Court
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- J.D. - 2010
- Northern Arizona University
- M.Ed. - 2007
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Educational Technology
- University of Phoenix
- B.S. - 2005
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Information Technology
- Arizona, 2011
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2018
- United States Supreme Court, 2020
- NORML, Legal Committee Member, 01/2021 to Present